PhosAgro provides the following benefits and guarantees to the employees of its businesses:
- workplace meals;
- transportation to place of work and back;
- medical insurance and medical services;
- private pension insurance;
- wellbeing and recreation of employees and their family members;
- child holidays;
- sports events;
- cultural events;
- housing programmes and subsidies for the acquisition of housing.
To provide social benefits, the following are kept on the balance sheets of PhosAgro businesses:
- medical clinics;
- medical centres at PhosAgro subsidiaries;
- canteens and meal stations;
- health centres and resorts;
- sports halls and swimming pools;
- leisure centres.
Collective bargaining agreements stipulate additional benefits and guarantees for students, youth, pensioners and employees who encounter difficulties in their lives, and also material assistance for large families and their children for holidays.