Moscow – The Board of Directors of PhosAgro (Moscow Exchange, LSE: PHOR), one of the world’s leading vertically integrated phosphate-based fertilizer producers, at its meeting today approved the agenda for the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (“AGM”), as well as other issues related to the AGM. The following items were included in the AGM agenda:
- Approval of the Company’s 2016 annual report
- Approval of the Company’s 2016 financial statements
- Distribution of 2016 profit and loss (including payment of dividends)
- Election of members of the Board of Directors
- Election of the Review Committee
- Approval of the Auditor for 2017
- Payment of remuneration and compensation to the Board of Directors
The AGM will take place on 30 May 2017. The record date for shareholders eligible to participate in the AGM has been set as 5 May 2017. During its previous meeting, the Board of Directors recommended the AGM approve a final 2016 dividend of RUB 3,885 million, which represents RUB 30 per share (RUB 10 per global depositary receipt). The Board recommended that the record date for shareholders eligible to receive dividends be set as 13 June 2017.
At today’s meeting, the Board of Directors also approved a financing transaction that is considered a large transaction.